Tuesday 29 April 2014

April Favourites

Hey again guys! So I thought seeing it's nearing the end of another month that I would do my monthly favourites for April. These will include anything whether it's beauty based, fashion based or just an everyday type of thing. This post is purely to show you what I've been loving this month and see if I can give you some inspiration on what you could buy for next May. Here are some of my favourites!

Floral Head Band

One thing I've been loving recently is my flower crown I purchased at a festival. I think these are appropriate now as spring is finally upon us and I want to feel summery and I think it suits the season. Even though I got my flower crown from a festival you can buy them from any clothing or accessory shop. I did buy another one from new look the other day and I noticed they all were a reasonable price.

Does It All Mascara

I absolutely love this mascara and it's from Collection! As it says on the packaging it really does 5 things in 1! This mascara doesn't only volumise and lengthen your lashes to curl them making them look as if there natural, with it's enhanced multi-bristle brush  it conditions your lashes making them healthy and make them last longer not just with this mascara but for other future mascara's too! I absolutely love this mascara and I've been using it nearly everyday this past month so I highly recommend this mascara for you to use for your daily and special occasion makeup!
 

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire DVD

I know Catching fore came out in March but I brought it and didn't really watch it until the start of April. However I am a huge fan of The Hunger Games as I have read all 3 books and own both film that have been released (still excited of Mocking jay!) I personally feel that The Hunger Games is such a good film/book as it's so exciting and intense, it keeps you engaged throughout the film/books and Suzanne Collins is a great writer so if you looking fo a good read or something to watch I suggest you give The Hunger Games a try!

Snow Fairy

OMG guys! Firstly, I would like to point out just how amazing this smells. It smells like bubble-gum and everything amazing all mixed into one product. This product is called 'Snow Fairy' if you hadn't guessed from the heading and it's a shower gel from a shop called Lush which sells shower and bath products, whether it's shower gel or a bath ballistic. If you've never been to Lush I recommend you make them a little visit. Unfortunately as you can see, this is a limited edition item and I had this for Christmas (and you can see I've used a lot of it!) but there are so many similar products to this one that smell and work in the same way but this is the one I've been loving this month.
 

Champneys Nail Polish

This nail varnish is a Champneys one and it's little blue/lilac colour. I do apologise as I can't tell you the exact name for this one as I got it in a pack of different Champneys nail polish's but I thought this one was the nicest one and is most appropriate for this season. I feel that the colour is a warm and calming colour that puts you in the mood for spring/summer. This colour can go with nearly every type of coloured clothing and last for quite a while so if you can get your hand on this one or any Champneys polish I'd recommend you use it!

The Faults In Our Stars

This book is called if you haven't already guessed, The Faults In Our Stars written by John Green. I'm quite late on reading this book but I've had to finish my other books before I read this one but this book really pulls at the heartstrings and is such a great read. They are making a film about this and it's coming out in June for those who live in the UK so I shall be seeing it because if it's anything like the book it will be amazing! John Green is such a good writer and the books I've read of his are all brilliant and this one was also brill so if you looking to read another book other than The Hunger Games I also recommend you read this one! (but make sure you've read it before you see the film aha.) I'm pretty sure you can purchase this book in any book store or online.
 
Thankyou guys for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any other questions you want to know about the products then don't hesitate to comment down below and i'll do my best to answer them. Hope I've given you some idea's on what to purchase for the upcoming months and I'll talk to you soon! Bye!
Becky x
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment